Thursday 5 April 2012

Time for Holidays!


Last day of the school term today, and I am exhausted!
(image of Tamara de Lempicka's Sleeping Woman via squidoo.com)

I've been trying to fit a lot into my life at the moment, and it has kept me mostly on my toes, but now I'm ready for some down time!

Things I intend to do in the holidays:

Eat chocolate eggs

(Lulu Bird Cage via vogue.co.uk)

Read

Watch films

Visit family


Celebrate birthdays (I'm allowing myself to have cake this month, as there are a lot of birthdays in our family!)


Hang out in the city

(Swan Bell Tower via waywardwandering.com)

Shop

(Myer Store, Forrest Chase, via panoramio.com)
(Antique Shop, London Court via Spiritland.net)

Create art

(Disney animation painter via vanityfair.com)

And obsess over art deco design

(Yves St Laurent's home via habitually chic.blogspot.com)

How about you - what have you got planned for the Easter holidays?

xx

4 comments:

  1. Yay! The holidays are finally here. Happy Holiday's :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, hope you are enjoying the first night of your holidays! I would love to go into the city some time too, it has been ages since I was in there, so when you want to go let me know and maybe we can meet up xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy holidays and Easter! Hope you have a lovely break, you deserve it!! SOunds like you have a lot of very fun things in store - enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun - especially the chocolate eggs and reading part. I've been reading classics on my Nook, since many are available for free.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. You have made my day! xx